Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kim Kardashian wanted to go under knife for Nose

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian has revealed that she wanted cosmetic surgery to prevent her nose from looking ''too Armenian''. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, who is half Armenian, explained that she now tilts her head to the side because the surgeon refused to let her have the procedure.

She explained: "I went to a plastic surgeon to see if I could get my Armenian nose corrected and he said he wouldn't do it as I didn't need it.

"But in some photographs it looks a little too Armenian, so you'll notice that I always keep my face tilted down to stop the shadows." While the doctor wouldn't alter the 30-year-old's nose, he said that he would be happy to operate on her sister Kourtney - even though she was only there to support Kim.

Kardashian added: "Funnily enough, the plastic surgeon said he'd do my sister Kourtney's nose, even though she was only there to hold my hand. It was very funny!" Kim Kardashian recently insisted that she feels at her most sexy when she has just had a workout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
google-site-verification: googled369cca6fe19a90a.html