Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ash fires at RGV over Monalisa comparison !

Ash fires at RGV over Monalisa comparison !

RGV who is sensational director and man of news for media once again made a shocking news in movie industry. We know that already RGV’s dream girl is Sridevi, he told many times at different occasions and also said no one will be compared with her beauty in future also. But recently he tweeted a message on his twitter id that “Aishwarya Rai owns thousand times beauty than Monalisa”. He said there was no other woman as beautiful as Aishwarya.

On other side after complementing her wife Aishwarya ,Abhishek Bachchan called to Varma and says “Thank You …”.And Abhishek also said that “He also feels like that only, She is beautiful than Monalisa”.

So, after hearing this news Aishwarya couldn’t digest Abhishek Bachchan’s conversation with RGV. When asked Aishwarya by media she said roughly, “I know about my beauty. My husband knows it. I do not care even if others do not know about it. It is enough for me if my husband Abhishek alone appreciates my beauty. There is no need for any one else to praise it,” says Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai.

Aiswarya said there was no need for Varma to praise her.”I will not feel elated by such remarks. I will be happy if my husband appreciates my beauty. He knows about my beauty and I know about his,” she said.

She said it would be good if one praises an unmarried spinster. She gave a jab to Varma by stating that a married woman should not be praised like this.

It seems, Ash is very Angry on Ram Gopal Varma, because the film maker, did not caste Abhishek Bacchan in one of his B – Town film. bad luck Ramu, try out for a better way to impress Ash, next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
google-site-verification: googled369cca6fe19a90a.html