Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kakli rubbishes her Pregnancy reports

Kakli rubbishes her Pregnancy reports

Rumours have been making rounds about actor Kalki Koechlin expecting a baby after she is said to have vomited at a promotional campaign of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Kalki who was last seen there has not been present for the other promotional events.

Kalki rubbishes her pregnancy reports, she said: "Ha ha! No no I'm definitely not expecting. Why do I look that fat? I'm not the mother kinds. Anurag keeps telling me I'll change my mind, but it just doesn't look like it right now. And even if I do someday choose motherhood, there are so many children without homes. I'll probably adopt."

The 28-year-old actor, who is playing the love interest of Abhay Deol in ZNMD seems to have no qualms about her less visiblity in the promos.

Kalki will also be seen in Anurag Kashyap’s “That Girl in Yellow Boots” which is due to release in September 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
google-site-verification: googled369cca6fe19a90a.html