Friday, July 8, 2011

Emma Watson: "Little Children Are Scared Of Me"!

Emma Watson:

Emma Watson, who has played Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter franchise since the age of 10, explained kids are often terrified of her because they think she is going to cast a spell on them which she finds really funny.

She said, “Some little children are sometimes scared of me because they think I can do a spell and that I really am magic in real life. And I’ve always found that really funny and I try and kind of say, “I won’t do anything to you. It’s OK.” Sometimes you can’t convince them because they believe in it. They really believe in it. They really think that I’m Hermione in real life which I love. It’s funny.”

Emma also revealed as fans of the wizard franchise have seen her “grow up on screen” over the past 10 years, they often feel they have a parental connection towards her.

“People literally have watched me grow up on screen. I guess I’m a young woman now. And so, I think it’s interesting meeting people from my life who feel a sisterly or motherly, fatherly connection towards me, complete strangers who have opinions about it. It’s actually nice.”

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part II will hit theatres on 15th July.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
google-site-verification: googled369cca6fe19a90a.html