Friday, July 8, 2011

I am not conventional sex symbol, says Daniel Radcliffe

I am not conventional sex symbol, says Daniel Radcliffe

Actor Daniel Radcliffe says he is not a conventional sex symbol because he is "short and nerdy". The 21-year-old actor best known for playing the titular boy wizard in the Potter series said that although he wants to be regarded as a sex symbol, he is ok with not being conventionally attractive.

"There was a time when I wanted to be that guy who's sexy and cool and all that stuff. If people find me sexy or cool, it's because they like short little nerdy guys. And we do have our niche."

Radcliffe says he does not think his fans view him in the same was as "Twilight" devotees do with Robert Pattinson.

"There's more of a sexual energy behind 'Twilight' fans. Because people have mostly grown up with me, they tend to think of me as an older brother kind of figure. Whereas I think Rob is the sex symbol. And also, I guess, he's out there more than I am, going to parties and things," he said.

"I think everyone goes to more parties than me, so it's not really a big competition."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
google-site-verification: googled369cca6fe19a90a.html