Friday, August 26, 2011

Rakhi Sawant calls Anna Hazare the 'Ram of Kalyug'

Rakhi Sawant calls Anna Hazare the 'Ram of Kalyug'
It seems that now the item girl has targeted the Gandhian crusader and left her previous choices - Congress' Rahul Gandhi and yoga guru Baba Ramdev. Drama Queen Rakhi Sawant recently expressed her strong views about Anna Hazare and his civil society team who is fighting against corruption.

Rakhi says,“ Just when things seemed to be moving in the right direction, three musketeers of Team Anna - Prashant Bhushan, Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi went ahead and spoilt everything with their high and mighty attitude! Teen tigaada, kaam bigaada! I really feel Arvind Kejriwal is the Raavan, who is trying to take advantage of Anna Hazare, who is the Ram of Kalyug. Kejriwal has an ulterior motive, and I'm sure he's going to join politics a few months down the line. Time will prove me right.”

Getting concerned about Anna’s health Rakhi says,“Right now, I'm really worried about his health. People forgot Gandhi and remember him only on his birth anniversary. Do you think they will remember Anna forever? Now he must relent and take care of his health. Arre khaa pee ke lado naa! Kejriwal and his cronies are not fasting, I wonder why? They are happily consuming meals and doing bhashanbaazi, whereas poor Anna is hungry for so many days!”

While on the same note, Rakhi contradicts her views. Rakhi says that people should not consider Anna Hazare as god. Rakhi says,“ I have seen many idols of Ganapati being made with Anna's face! My god, that's just not right! Anna, after all, is a human being. And I feel he should give importance to a strong Lokpal Bill, and not allow Kejriwal and company to keep harping about their own version. Arre koi Lakshman Rekha thode hee hai jo ek baar laga di to mit nahin sakti! I pay huge amounts of tax too, and I also want that bribery should be eradicated. Till date, I have never paid any bribery in my life! But, you can't achieve miracles overnight! There are so many strong laws against dowry, rape etc. But, have these things stopped? Anna's team has to respect the Parliament and democratic principles. And Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi etc. must not sabotage this movement!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
google-site-verification: googled369cca6fe19a90a.html